Wednesday 18 July 2012

Why is it so hard to get it right

Poooooi...

Darn bookmark, so hard to get it right. But nevermind all the wasted construction paper can recycle as paper. *cunning face*

Been trying to experiment making my own bookmarks but its okay I learnt alot from the mistakes and some times even got some new ideas out of it!

IT IS just that the frustrations of getting it right and making things consistent that I am still not used to yet; and it can get over the top at times. >_<

Am still experimenting with the different materials. Origami books are arriving this Friday and paper crafting books next week. Gosh I need a schedule planner,oh no, I need to plan my schedule!!!

God guide me and give me patience.


Love you guys!!!  Help me pray for God's flowing creativity!! <3

1 comment: