Wednesday 4 July 2012

Thank You God + Jeremiah 29:11



Ah-uh, "DREAM BIG" has been on my mind all my life. Most of the time it has been merely a thought, a sentence that passes through my brain that screams "fantasy!" .."fancy, dreamy!" .. Gee. By the grace of God.. I'm so thankful that I finally truly comprehend "DREAM."

adjective - DREAM
most desirable; ideal: a dream vacation.

Most desirable.. that must be God. He is the primary, the foundation of life ! O Lord, I have been thinking so much, way too much! I thought about the big big things that doesnt matter.. what matters most is God's will for me. God's will for me - now that is my dream, my most desirable. It got to be all about Him, to glorify Him

"It's not about dreaming big, it's about dreaming authentically."

Well, before all came to light, there was a time where I a breathing person, but deep down, I was spiritually half-dead. I lost my spark, binged on junks (deep insecurities, doubts) I did not know what I wanted to do with my future. I was just living-walking, day by day the pain grew.. the nudges.. I remember was so strong. I kind of know what should be done but I didn't care much. I got knocked down but all I did was jumped back up with no plans or goals in mind. I listened to seniors' advices, yeah merely listened no disgestion!

Looking back, those were the gloomy days. I have learnt to accept my past, I would not have had it any different way. By the grace of God, my entire experience has made me a stronger person, and has shaped me into the person I am today. Thank You Jesus !

It's amazing now, It's all falling into place. I trust God and I believe that He has great plans installed for us all, plans that prospers us! We're so blessed ! Let's keep praying and when the time is right we shall rise up from our bended knees and stand in the position of Faith with God.


  A never-ending Love like His.. lights up the whole sky. The sun is the Son, Jesus :)




Stand in Faith with God.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment